Jaywalker Digital is a modern and professional software development company located in Switzerland and Kosovo.
We love to code, analyze data, and apply algorithms to our software. We have great clients and challenging projects.
With the fast-growing, we are looking for a new, talented team member.
When we say things like «We have a merge conflict», «the API acts weird» or «you should go to Switzerland for a few days to check with the project manager» you jump up, dance for a few seconds and then assemble and manage to get the job done – Then you are the right person for our team in Pristina.
What you will do:
- Participate in the design and development of dynamic, interactive web-based systems and APIs
- Maintain existing backend systems (Symfony), microservices like our recommender system and our APIs (API Plattform)
- Define and design software architectures – explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation
- Follow coding and process standards
- Build appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts
- Manage high availability software throughout the entire life cycle for development from requirement gathering, design, development and maintenance phase
- Integrate web services with third party clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a PHP Developer
- Strong experience doing development with PHP (Symfony)
- Quality Standards: Service-oriented architecture, test-driven development, software design pattern
- You love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for backend and mobile development inside and outside the office
- Solid communication skills (English) and team-working capability
- Positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
What we offer:
- Great team of experienced developers to work with
- Office in the center of Pristina
- Competitive wage based on your experience and skills
- Paid travel to Switzerland up to 2 times a year
- Performance-based bonus system