- Work experience 1 year as an assistant to the system administrator, helpdesk, or support.
- Knowledge of WINDOWS10, Microsoft office 365
- Understanding the principles of AD, DNS, DHCP services
- Experience with computer maintenance (diagnostics and replacement of components)
- Skills of working with network equipment and office equipment.
- The practice of servicing a large number of workstations.
- Ensuring the availability of workplaces for company employees.
- Search and troubleshooting of computer, network equipment and office equipment.
- Installing, configuring software on employee workstations, training users to work with software.
- Maintenance of technical documentation, interaction with providers and other providers of IT services.
- Work with access control systems and video surveillance.