As a DevOps Engineer, you will work within our suite of AWS and Azure products to develop, maintain, and support our growing infrastructure and applications development. You will provide strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to increase efficiency, reliability, and integration of our services and operations.
You will be primarily responsible for our tech stack deployment, monitor, upgrade, troubleshoot. You will work closely with agile teams and technical leadership to help deliver the best solutions for our customers. You will bring best practices and procedures to our growing SaaS platforms.
Reports to: DevOps Manager
- Maintain and operate cloud computing environments on AWS and Azure
- Develop cloud infrastructure pipeline using Jenkins, TeamCity, and Chef to streamline provisioning process for AWS-Azure multi-cloud environment
- Perform Server setup and maintenance on current Windows operating systems, Linux operating systems, client access software, and other client-server software applications that may be needed
- Research and consult on new releases, patches and/or enhancements to the operating systems and security environment
- Perform application & OS Security monitoring, virus scans, alerts and perform corrective action including patching Create scripts and tools to ensure compliance of cloud resources with organizational regulations
- Manage users and resources in AWS and Azure, developing cloud-agnostic policies and tools while educating application teams on the benefits of each cloud environment
- Work with application owners to formulate, troubleshoot and document application installation and maintenance
- Use a version control system for code, such as git as part of CI/CD process
- Work with Engineering team to push builds from environment to environment
- Work with Customer support and customers to troubleshoot cloud issues by investigating, logs, running queries against database, Elasticsearch, s3
- Monitoring performance of various cloud resources from Elastic-Search, DynamoDB, Aurora DB, S3, Kinesis and SQS Queue
- Strong cloud architecture principles: compute, storage, networks, security, cost savings, etc.
- Infrastructure-as-Code experience. Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, etc.
- Hands-on experience with modern computing platforms. E.g., AWS Lambda, Containers, etc.
- Skills working in Linux and Windows environments (strong Linux skills desired) including software scripting in Python and PowerShell environments
- Strong skills and experience developing solutions in AWS or Azure cloud
- Cloud computing skills including scripting skills used by service providers including Ansible, Terraform, etc. Experience working in and developing solutions in commercial and on-premises private cloud environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
Other Desired Skills
- AWS or Azure certifications
- CISSP or other security-focused certification
- BASH or PowerShell experience
- Systems automation Programming and Scripting experience
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health insurance benefits
- Other benefits in line with the Kosovo Labor Law
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for an international company with offices in the US, UK, Kosovo, and India
- Opportunity to collaborate with various cultures across locations and develop a vast array of skills
If you are a DevOps Engineer , please apply today!