The role requires balancing technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. The right candidate will be required to have technical problem-solving skills, being computer literate, and proactive interaction with customers by engaging over multiple communication channels such as Live Chat, Ticketing, Email, and other instant messaging applications. CSMs play an important role at by being positioned in the front line and handling support inquiries with an eye on feedback and suggestions. At we strongly believe in continues improvement, and we welcome to apply all candidates interested in using this opportunity to join a global company and become part of a collaborative, and fast-paced professional environment.
If you possess the required skills and you are passionate for helping others, this job is for you.
2. Job Purpose
is a customer-centric organization considering its customers as its greatest source of learning. The new CSM will be joining an existing and experienced team of CSMs and among others, will be supporting one of top ’s Partners. The purpose of the position will be to promote and improve our customer service values by offering high-quality service before, during, and after customers complete their transactions.
3. Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Strictly monitor the Ticketing System by following active procedures in place. Collaborate with the other CSMs and the rest of staff to provide the best response/solution possible to the customers.
- Constantly offer support and manage incoming calls, emails, chats, and/or interactive voice response systems.
- Assist customers in understanding how our digital system works and gain the most value out of our services.
- Provide quality service to improve the overall Net Promoter Score.
- Handle every support case with the utmost level of professionalism and empathy.
- Rotate shifts with the other CSMs and work during public holidays. Invigilate online exam sessions.
- Complete other administrative tasks related to online examination.
- Keep up with the latest digital system, and process changes to provide adequate and accurate guidance to the customers.
- Keep the colleagues and top management informed for any potential pattern of issues raised by customers.
- Develop written policies, procedures, forms, and monitor overall customer service strategies.
- Draft support scripts, FAQs, manuals (both textual and video formats), and contribute in updating and expanding the knowledge base available through the Help Center.
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Report to higher management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
4. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other IT related fields is preferred; 1 to 3 years of relevant proven professional experience;
- Experience working with customers and colleagues located in different time zones; Advanced knowledge of computer systems and MS Office applications;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, including active listening, and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a high paced, dynamic environment;
- Willing to learn and grow as well as to challenge and contribute to ideas; Work well independently with minimum supervision;
- Proficiency in English (written & verbal); Excellent interpersonal skills.